Plan your visit
The ACWC is located at 102 N John Street, in the heART of downtown Goldsboro.
- from Raleigh: Click Here for GoogleMap Location
- from Wilson: Click Here for GoogleMap Location
- from Kinston: Click Here for GoogleMap Location
- from Mount Olive: Click Here for GoogleMap Location
Parking is available on-street and in the John Street parking lots on either side of the street.
Photo by David Cain
Art Market and Gallery Hours
- M - W, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Th, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fri, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sat, 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Offices of the Executive Director & the ACWC Office Manager are located on the 2nd floor. The Gallery Director’s office is located on the 1st floor, in the Main Gallery.
- Hours: M - F 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
All of ACWC’s exhibits are free and open to the public. Our year-round exhibits rotate approximately every six weeks so be sure to check our calendar for information.
A member of our staff would be more than happy to provide you or your group with a guided tour of our exhibits & facility. Feel free to give us a call to schedule a tour.
The ACWC’s facility is ADA accessible.
Handicap entrances are located at the Walnut Street entrances and at the John Street entrance located closest to the corner.
A handicap restroom is located on the first floor and the facility is also equipped with an elevator.
Handicap parking is located across the street, in the John Street parking lot.